Yu-Gi-Oh Online Message Board - Chat YuGiOh, deck help, anime/manga, fan fiction

YGOO banner

Yu-Gi-Oh Online Message Board - Chat YuGiOh, deck help, anime/manga, fan fiction : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.2 Yu-Gi-Oh Online Message Board - Chat YuGiOh, deck help, anime/manga, fan fiction

Members: 694, Threads: 2, Posts: 2
Welcome to our newest member, The-Eliminator

Welcome
Welcome to Yu-Gi-Oh Online Message Board - Chat YuGiOh, deck help, anime/manga, fan fiction.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.

You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The time now is 14:50.
You last visited: 04-08-2004 14:50.
View Today's Active Threads
Mark All Forums Read | Forum Leaders

Current Balance: 0 points
Spend Points

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-10 11:19:46

SKaiba
Super Moderator

Hi guys

Hi guys,

This forum was a big part of my life from age 16 to 19 or something like that. Met a lot of people from all over the world, and it was a great time. I still keep in contact with Necro (almost 15 years now, insane), but that's about it.

When I joined I didn't really know how to play YGO, I learned it all here. I embraced Fiends and my precious Kuriboh and never looked back. It was really cool to participate in tournaments using YVD, and joining clans later down the line. People got really worked up over those, I remember that changing clans was seen as some sort of ultimate betrayal.

I can't believe how seriously I used to take this place, though I wasn't the only one. Near the end of its peak it devolved into loads of politics, scheming and betrayal. At least it was pretty interesting.

It's probably a good thing we can't really read our posts from back then, I bet we'd be cringing for hours.

#2 2018-02-10 16:08:36

NecroAngel
Administrator
Website

Re: Hi guys

SKaiba wrote:

People got really worked up over those, I remember that changing clans was seen as some sort of ultimate betrayal.

IT WAS

YOU BETRAYED ME AND CAN NEVER BE FORGIVEN

A ninja must see underneath the underneath

F5M9qsP.gif

#3 2018-02-10 23:52:59

marik
Super Moderator

Re: Hi guys

Hah.

This is great.

I remember we had quite a few good chats back in the day. I briefly recall something of you tossing back Bacardi Breezers and telling me about your city.

~El Magnifico

Board footer